THE KEY POINT
- Diverse Marine Life: Discover an underwater paradise in Triton Bay with over 1,000 species of fish, including manta rays and whale sharks.
- Pristine Beauty: Immerse yourself in untouched nature, surrounded by dramatic cliffs, lush greenery, and hidden waterfalls.
- Cultural Immersion: Engage with friendly locals in traditional villages, witnessing their customs and vibrant handicraft markets.
- Mesmerizing Sunsets: Experience breathtaking sunsets over tranquil waters, silhouetted islands, and a kaleidoscope of vibrant colors.
DIVING AND SNORKELING
- Triton Bay offers one of the last frontiers for exploration and diving in Indonesia. With its remote location and limited tourist infrastructure, it presents a unique opportunity to discover untouched marine ecosystems, vibrant coral reefs, and rare marine species, creating an extraordinary diving experience.
- This is a place where you can swim or snorkel by resident Whalesharks who feed themselves under Bagans, traditional fishing nets installed by the sea-nomad. The presence of the Bagan and the whalesharks attract also so many dolphins and swordfishes (espadons).
- Triton Bay showcases mesmerizing soft coral ecosystems with vibrant colors and intricate textures. These diverse and delicate organisms provide shelter and sustenance for a wide range of marine life. Exploring Triton Bay’s soft coral gardens reveals a stunning underwater world teeming with beauty and biodiversity.
DESTINATION TRITON BAY
OTHER KEY INFORMATION
Kaimana or Sorong – West Papua
Port of Kaimana or Sorong
The best period is from October to March
Equatorial and humid climate
Between 20 and 26 dives
Sorong Airport is served by the main Indonesian airlines from Makassar, Surabaya, Jakarta and Bali